CWI Corporate Center, 1050 Quezon Ave, Quezon City 1103, Philippines
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF A DYNAMIC TEAM?
ComWorks is currently looking for competent people to support us in our expansion. Check the different career opportunities below!
Position Title: Sales and Operations Officer
Department: S&D Operations
Reports to: Sales and Operations Head
Assists in the implementation and conceptualisation of sales and operations programs directed by Sales and Operations Head
- Contribute to and actively participate in the design and development of sales and operational strategies that will drive the business forward.
- Anlayze and continuously be abreast of industry trends and client behaviour and provide feedback on the same to immediate superior in order to aid them in strategy-formulation and executive decision-making.
- Coordinates with Business Development Unit for support on market research for new projects.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to management to aid them in the development of strategic and tactical plans for the business unit.
- Develop and implement sales plan together with the Sales and Operations Head to bring in new business.
- Provide assistance during client presentation and in handling key accounts.
- Keep abreats of and complaint with all company policies, departmental directives and performance standards.
- Prepare summarised reports for the Sales and Operations Head.
- Liaises with external and internal clients on behalf of the Sales and Operations Head.
- Take minutes of the meeting and ensures follow through and compliance of all action items discussed.
- Oversee processes to ensure compliance to time, performance and professional standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in sales and operations, marketing or business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in designing Powerpoint Presentation
Position: Technical Engineer
- Provides Technical Support to Internal (Sales) and External (Channels and End-users clients).
- Configures, installs, tests and commissions wireless radio equipment and other related parts and accessories including mounting brackets.
- Dismounts and de-commissions wireless radio equipment and other related parts and accessories including mounting brackets.
- Undertakes rigging activities for pole-mast and communication towers.
- Provides pre-sales support to Internal and External clients.
- Performs other duties in line with the team’s project as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- Graduate of BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Has background on microwave radio and CCTV design and implementation.
- At least a year of related experience in project implementation, management or related work
- Must be license ECE
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience in Microwave, CCTV, Wi-Fi, Video Conferencing, Structured Cabling and Networks Switches
Senior Technical Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring all requirements are handles efficiently
- Manages all the implementation schedule weekly
- Submission of weekly activity reports within the team
- Responsible on ensuring all documents are submitted on time such as as-built plan and completion report
- Responsible for project management, handle project engineers.
- Attending meetings with sales personnel and acting as a technical expert.
- At least 3 years’ experience in project implementation, management or related work
- Must be license ECE
- Preferably CCNA Certified, experience in project management
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Strong customer service orientation
- Post sale experience in Microwave, CCTV, Wi-Fi, Video Conferencing, Structured Cabling and Networks Switches
Position Title: Account Manager
The position holder is responsible for promotions, sales prospecting, account development, managing current business relationships, and ensuring client satisfaction/retention.
- Promotes the business and its services to target prospects/clients
- Conducts prospecting calls, explores needs and submits proposals
- Seeks and follows leads to acquire new business for the company; seeks out purchasing decision makers and develops working relationships with them
- Submits proposals, bid documents and technical documents (as may be required)
- Designs and delivers presentations highlighting the products and services of the company
- Prepares and submits proposals to clients/prospects
- Negotiates existing company contract terms with clients, requirements, procedures, etc.
- Closes the sale; prepares the required documentation and finalizes the transaction
- Follows up proposal and addresses doubts, drawbacks or other prospect’s concerns
- Takes all necessary action to keep clients satisfied, especially in providing timely and effective customer service to clients
- Maintains contact with existing and new clients to generate continuing business with existing clients
- Monitors the implementation of project service to the client and submits reports to management
- Performs similar/related services as may be required in the job
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With background in IT Solutions and sales and Distribution
- Preferably with valid Driver’s license
- Applicants must be willing to work in 1050 Quezon Avenue Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 110.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Position Title: Business Development Officer
Department: Operations Department
The position holder is responsible for creating strategic and action plans of PINOY ENTREPRENUERS AND STORE OWNERS (P.E.SO.) Credit Cooperative. The business development officer concentrates on increasing members through tactical program implemented and finding new business ventures and/or expanding current business via partnership with other entities that will benefit members through PESO service business offerings.
Graduate of any 4 or 5 year course, business course.
At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing management or business development positions; with at least 1 to 2 years supervisory experience
Overall Scope of Work:
- Supports the Chairman of the Board and General Manager on his new business ideas and business development prospects
- Communicates PESO strategic business plan to BOC’s and GM with regards to business expansion
- Manages business development projects across the entire organisation
- Recommends business concepts, partnership and operations models for new businesses
- Sets goals for attracting new business, and guides the development of his/her team in the area of market research and development.
- Formulates focus group research and leads discussions to determine how company’s service will be accepted by new members and partners
- Creates prototypes of new programs for review and approval by the BOC;’s and GM
- Planning for new partnership in target communities and assist to establish the microenterprises.
- Create new business tie-up with area’s macro enterprise and other key accounts
- Acquisition of new cooperative members
- Suggest marketing plans to further develop acquisition of new partnership and members
- Develop and formulate cooperative manuals and policies and establish necessary infrastructures required for facilitating the process of cooperative development.
- Achievement of Monthly Target of New Accounts and Members
- Business project management.
Leads project initiation and planning
Manages project to meet deadlines, cost and profit objectives
Monitors, modifies, reviews and evaluates project accomplishments
- Administrative duties
Supervision and Training of subordinates
Annual planning and budgeting
Annual Performance Appraisal
Negotiation and Interpersonal Skills
When dealing with exchange of information, the position holder must have basic courtesy, tact and discretion and be able to exchange/discuss information with other executives in accordance with current policies and technical practices.
The job is responsible for achieving results that affects the BOC’s and GM. The position holder contributes to the end results expected by the Cooperative Board of Cooperators and mambers.
There is a general supervision where instructions received are based on corporate goals, divisional objectives and annual plans/budgets. The work is carried out according to schedules and targets set by the Chairman of the Board and GM. However, the position holder does plan and organize his/her work, and subordinates’ work.
Planning and Innovation
Requires development of ideas, which can result in enhancements of existing methods, services or products or systems. The position holder performs innovation and improvement function.
Consequence of Error
Probable errors affect within the section or function only. These may result in the use of incomplete or inaccurate information by the President & CEO. Errors could cause considerable loss/wastage of valuable resources.
The job requires providing direction, motivation and guidance to others. Leads business development project initiation, planning, implementation and evaluation
Work area is generally clean and quiet. Exposure to health or accident hazard is negligible and limited to driving or vehicular traffic.
Good verbal and written communications
Good analytical skill (problem solving and project management)
Keen to details
Basic knowledge of accounting or managerial economics
Project management skill
Contact our HR Department
CWI Corporate Center, 1050 Quezon Ave, Quezon City 1103, Philippines